Wednesday, 31 August 2011

It's here!

I got home from work at lunch time to find Mr Postman had shoved a card through the door saying I had a package to pick up. Our post office opening hours are crazy and I wanted my cottony goodness so I took the car down to town mid afternoon to pick up my package and tore into it excitedly.

I now have enough colours to do four or five different squares. I also have my beads! Ebay special. All the beads I need for £6 including postage. Bargain. Now just need to be coordinated enough to thread them onto the yarn in the right (or should that be wrong as you have to work backwards!) order.

The colours don't match exactly the recommended (trés expensive!) colours - it's been a bit of a calculated guess and much writing of codes against the colour of the suggested wool. No matter - it will only serve to make it more unique.


I need to finish the second 'nautical stripe' square I started and then onto the first 'Punch and Judy' with beads. And chart following. And colours. Eek!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting *jumps up and down in empathetic excitment*

    ReplyDelete