Sunday, 6 November 2011

Yarn Order and Sewing up (again!)

I've bitten the bullet. I've run out of white so have put in my second order for yarn. That, I think, gives me most of the rest of the yarn I need to complete the blanket, plus three new colours so I can do some new squares (I am getting fed up of ropes and sand!) I may need some more white, red and blue but I will see as the yarn the book uses (which is no longer available) is sold in 50g balls whereas what I am buying is in 100g balls so the quantities needed aren't going to exactly match.

I have been sewing together some of the squares and it is almost looking like a blanket. Almost...


(see what I mean about getting sick of the same old squares?)

The Sand square I am knitting at the moment will keep me amused until the new order arrives and then I think I'll have a crack at the ice cream square...

No comments:

Post a Comment