Saturday, 28 January 2012

Long time no blog!

First of all, apologies for the lack of updates. Knitting has been happening, just a bit more slowly than normal. Also we have broken our camera so the second apology is for the appalling quality of the pictures taken with my phone.

So then, three strips down and four to go. More than half way through the fourth now. I've just bought some more yarn bobbins as the original 10 is not enough for the 13 colour deck chair intarsia!


All together - spot the naughty hound...


Top of the first three strips, all sewn together.

I am finding sewing the strips together very difficult to do neatly. The method on the book doesn't work for a blanket with multiple coloured squares so I am *cough* improvising *cough*. My method looks neater (IMO) than the suggested, although that's probably because I am not using the suggested method correctly!

No comments:

Post a Comment