Saturday, 17 September 2011

Punch and Judy Take Two.

My laptop is shouting at me because it's running out of battery so I'll be brief (or get the lead - probably get the lead).

Third time lucky (we won't mention having to rethread ALL the beads as they were put on in the wrong order, or getting to the last row and realising you have way too many red stitches) and we have another square. Tension is better on this one, but not perfect. It's a much better size so should be fine. I have another three of these squares to knit so I will see how the others go before I decide what to do with the first one.


Onto my first (of 16!) 'Ropes' square with multiple colours and cables. Should be fun. Well it will be when I actually get past row one which after three attempts I have failed to so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment