Monday, 2 April 2012

Confession time

It's been a while since I last updated the blog. I have been knitting, but with a broken camera, my phone just couldn't do it justice.

On Saturday, we picked up our new camera. Very nice it is too, so I decided to update the blog.

This is where I am. I have two strips left to finish. I have 'Sand' to do on the penultimate strip when the cream cotton arrives.

I have 'Punch' to do on the final strip which I am about to start prepping now.


Some random squares:




I have started the bunting. Very simple but very effective.


I am currently researching fleece to back the blanket with as it will save weaving in all the loose ends which have been tied off and will make the blanket more durable.

Watch this space. It's nearly there...

3 comments:

  1. I am in awe, it looks fab! CP

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great Beaky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy Edgecombe2 April 2012 at 09:44

    It's definitely looking great Beck. I only looked the other night to see if you had updated. You could put wadding between it and the fleece backing as well.

    ReplyDelete