Follow me on the journey that will be knitting my first blanket. Or something like that...
Saturday, 24 September 2011
All tied up...
...in ropes.
I was a bit worried about this square, being cables and all (and two colours!) but I think it is ok. Again tension issues on the colour carrying but it is improving. I have another 15 'ropes' squares to hone my skills!
Yo, niece!!! Am loving the blanket! Just started to tentatively explore cabling myself - making a right hash of it so far, so am about to YouTube it. I need more advice from the master of the double ended needle (I'm a whizz at knitting in the round now!) Speak soon, C xxx
Yo, niece!!! Am loving the blanket! Just started to tentatively explore cabling myself - making a right hash of it so far, so am about to YouTube it. I need more advice from the master of the double ended needle (I'm a whizz at knitting in the round now!) Speak soon, C xxx
ReplyDelete